THE RIDE is an one-of-a-kind interactive entertainment experience where the streets of New York City are the stage, and you’ve got front row seats! See this groundbreaking theatrical experience come to life in the heart of Times Square from our custom-designed, multi-million dollar vehicle.
- 75-Minute Interactive Entertainment Experience of Times Square/Midtown Manhattan
- 5-7 Street Performances
- 2 Professional Comedic Hosts
- Trivia, Karaoke & MORE!
- Multi-Million Dollar Custom Built Vehicle
- Stadium-Style, Side-Facing Seating With Panoramic View
- Floor-To-Ceiling Glass Windows
- Advanced Audio/Visual Technology
- 3,000 LED Lights, 40 Plasma TV Screens, Surround Sound
- Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Empire State Building, 42nd Street, Columbus Circle, Central Park, Carnegie Hall and MORE!
- All Tickets: $74
Visit Technology to learn more about our advanced motor coach!
Touted as “The hottest way to see New York,” by The Today Show, there’s no better way to see New York City and its iconic landmarks than on THE RIDE. Appropriate for children 6+ and adults. We like to think, “Get on THE RIDE a visitor, get off a New Yorker!”
THE RIDE show will depart from 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Señor Frogs.
Part Tour. Part Show. Total Entertainment!